Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I'm Not Qualified To Review - Pretty Much Anything, On Second Thought

The idea for Tuesdays (see Saturday's post) was to write a review - of anything, be it a restaurant, novel, film, anything at all.
Well, as much as I'd like to, I can't think of anything I'd like to review. The things I would like to review are books, movies, other creative work that I admire and respect. Well, that's such a subjective thing, and I don't imagine many (if any) people care to read once a week why Will Shealy likes something. (This is assuming of course this blog holds more than three peoples' interest - and that may be an overestimation). As far as what I don't like is concerned, I don't believe I'm nearly as skilled in the creative process of any medium to critique.
I like what I like, I don't like what I don't like. I'm happy to discuss these reasons among friends, but I don't feel qualified to write essays on them, at least not now.
So, I will spend the next week trying to think of something else with which to fill Tuesday's slot. Any ideas?

0 comments: